Massage therapy involves hands-on stimulation of the soft tissues of the body to increase blood flow and stimulate the healing process. During massage, skin, muscles, joints, and connective tissue are manipulated as a means of reducing pain and stress. Massage therapists are trained professionals who use specific techniques to treat various medical problems.
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
- Releasing Chemicals (Such As Serotonin and Endorphins)
- Blocking Pain Signals
- Reducing Muscle Stiffness and Tension
- Increasing Flexibility and Range Of Motion
- Lowering Blood Pressure
- Reducing Stress and Anxiety
- Promoting Circulation and Eliminating Toxins
Types of Massage Therapy:
- Deep Tissue
- Hot Stone
- Myofascial Release
- Reflexology Sports
For inquiries, please send us a message or reach us through our given contact information.